UK companies wanting to showcase their innovative products and services at this year’s MEDICA trade fair have until 29th July 2021 to book their pace on the ABHI UK Pavilion.
Pioneering HealthTech businesses looking to develop and nurture international trade links at the world’s largest medical trade fair are being urged not to miss out on the first edition of MEDICA since the pandemic.
The exhibition, which is taking place from 15 – 18 November 2021 in Düsseldorf, is an ideal platform to strengthen relationships and be part of face-to-face conversations once more. It is also an opportunity to be part of the world’s health technology community, to showcase tomorrow’s HealthTech, today.
MEDICA attracts several thousand exhibitors from more than 50 countries. Each year, leading individuals from the fields of health, business, research, and politics grace this top-class event with their presence, to meet with national and international experts and decision-makers from the sector.
Whether you are a start-up or an experienced exporter, MEDICA is an extensive exhibition which represents the entire spectrum of innovations from devices, diagnostics and digital.
Paul Benton, Managing Director, International, said: “MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector, and for more than 40 years it has been a fixture in the calendar of exporters. There are many reasons why MEDICA is so unique and this year, after months of lockdown and ZOOM calls, it is a great opportunity to exhibit on a global stage and have face-to-face conversations once more.”
Companies that exhibit with ABHI benefit from a comprehensive exhibition package, complimentary PR and in-market support, alongside an exhaustive range of exclusive benefits before, during and after the exhibition. Such as:
– Assisting and recommending exhibiting companies through paperwork, promotions and, crucially, how to get a higher return on investment.
– Enhanced marketing package with a listing on the Virtual UK Healthcare Pavilion.
– Additional support through dedicated experts and advice on regulatory, certification and country knowledge and contacts.
– Travel package discounts.
– PR and social media support.
– The highest quality stand build at the lowest cost, which is supported by ABHI throughout the process.
– Company logos on ABHI’s digital screens in the physical pavilion at the event.
– PR support at the event to boost the presence of companies at the show.
– Use of ABHI’s meeting areas.
– Local on-stand support to assist you with your stay.
– Post-event reports and promotion features.
– The best rebook rates.
For more information visit: https://ukhealthcarepavilion.com/events/medica/
To book your place, please contact Michelle Michelucci: Michelle.Michelucci@abhi.org.uk