“The public sector needs to cut costs, do more with less, improve efficiency and increase the quality of services delivered to citizens.” We’ve been hearing this since 2010 and all Healthcare Trusts and Local Authorities are continuing to do this. However, simply cutting the budget and improving efficiency within individual organisations is not enough, there needs to be a more integrated approach to the delivery of services.
In line with the Health and Social Care Act, Public Health functions were transferred from the NHS to Local Government and since then we have begun to see a different landscape for how care is delivered. However, the path to a fully integrated care programme is not straight forward and we still have a long way to go, although there are some exemplar examples to learn from of which many will be talked about at this meeting.
The Excellence In Healthcare meeting will bring together senior leaders from across the NHS to network with each other and discuss the current hot topics.
- Industry leading all inclusive event
- Formal and informal networking opportunities
- Structured format ensuring time is well utilised
- Interactive discussions and insightful presentations
- All taking place in a beautiful setting with support on hand
- Keynote presentations enabling sharing of information and strategies
What to expect:
The evening of day 1 will consist of free time, networking opportunities and a fabulous 3 course meal and drinks reception. Throughout day 2 of this meeting you will have the opportunity to hear from some of the top NHS professionals in the UK and also get chance to discuss these presentations and engage with your colleagues in order to share ideas and learn from each other.
- Accommodation at the Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel
- Full use of all hotel facilities
- Access to all presentations and discussions
- All meals and standard refreshments
Topic to be discussed:
- End of Life Care
- How to get EPR right?
- Trust wide improvement
- Commissioning a new culture
- IT Infrastructure – Onsite v Cloud
- The challenges around interoperability
- GDPR – Did the EU get something RIGHT?
- How to commission and integrate services
- Business Intelligence as an Enabler for Efficiency
- Implementing, using and maintaining mobile working
- Improving patient care by enabling technological innovation
- Designing and implementing a proper IT Strategy prior to deliver
Dates: 27th – 28th November
Location: Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel, Essex
Click here to learn more about the event: https://www.oscarkrane.com/excellence-in-healthcare-south.html
Register to attend the event by clicking here: https://www.oscarkrane.com/attend-form7.html