Despite continued uncertainty surrounding the UK’s departure from the European Union, the new Prime Minister has made financing the NHS a flagship pledge of his government. This event will review and scrutinise recent spending and policy commitments made by the PM and Health & Social Care department.
- Explore the new ideas, models, strategies and innovations that comprise the NHS Long Term Plan.
- Identify action the NHS will need to undertake collaboratively with individuals, local authorities, public, voluntary and third sector bodies alongside the health service to deliver a health and social care service fit for the future.
- Develop a nuanced understanding of the government’s investment strategies underpinning the Long Term Plan.
- Network and knowledge-share with peers, NHS decision makers, leaders from public, voluntary and third sector organisations; developing shared solutions to common challenges.
- Review how the NHS can combine investment and efficiency; creating the headroom to manage increased demand and continue to improve care.
- Understand the necessity in modernising NHS facilities and estates; embedding digital infrastructure to support innovative service provision.
- Explore how digital innovation and data sharing is spearheading preventative and self-monitored care agendas. In addition to where the barriers lie to timely implementation and how these challenges can be overcome to accelerate the digital capacity of the NHS.
- Share best practices on delivering complex transformation projects and integrated care plans that can help organisations co-ordinate services and balance budgets.
- Gain the maximum number of 6 CPD points.
Find out more information here: https://www.openforumevents.co.uk/events/2020/nhs-long-term-plan-2020-manchester-conference-exhibition/