Thursday 14th May 2020, De Vere Canary Wharf, London
The Faculty of Clinical Informatics has been established as the multi-disciplinary professional body for all health and social care qualified individuals working as informaticians across the UK.
Join us at the inaugural scientific conference of the Faculty of Clinical Informatics – the foremost event for the science and practice of clinical informatics. The conference offers an opportunity to learn about pioneering research and insights for using information to improve health and well-being. The conference will cover topics across the spectrum from managing information and communications for improving patient care, to tracking the health of populations.
Whether you are a leading expert in the field or a student eager to get started, the conference will provide you with an opportunity to learn and to grow professionally, to network and to start new collaborations.
For further information and to book visit www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk/conferences-masterclasses/faculty-of-clinical-informatics-annual-scientific-conference or email email@example.com
Follow the conference on Twitter #FCI2020 @hcuk_clare @ukfci
The conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve clinical informatics practice
- Learn from outstanding practice in the UK and Internationally
- Reflect on national developments and learning including the new competency standards for informaticians (which will help ensure that individuals and their employers are clear about the skills and experience required for clinical informatics roles)
- Learn about ways to improve the way data is used to improve patient care
- Develop your skills as a clinical informatician
- Learn from scientific papers to improve practice
- Identify key strategies for standards and interoperability
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest developments at NHSX
- Consider the future of Artifical Intelligence (AI)
- Attend instructional courses focusing on:
- Informatics in Nursing
- Informatics developments in the Allied Health Professions
- Innovative approaches to Pharmacy informatics
- SNOMED CT
- Virtual Clinics
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence