The Startup Europe programme offers training, matchmaking and promotion opportunities and brings together F6S, TNW, Design Terminal, Growth Tribe and TechChill.
The EU funded programme called X-Europe aims to foster the growth of the leading European deeptech startups by providing top-notch training and services, and guiding partnerships with investors, corporations, and governments. The programme is delivered by five leaders in the startup community – F6S, TNW, Design Terminal, Growth Tribe, and TechChill.
X-Europe’s first cohort focuses on HealthTech and BioTech is looking to boost 25 startups between May and November 2020 through matchmaking, training, and promotion. Additionally, X-Europe seeks to connect ecosystems across Europe and allow opportunities, companies, and capital to flow freely across the continent. All services of the X-Europe programme are free of charge thanks to Startup Europe.
25 selected deeptech startups get:
- Free entry and showcasing at The Next Web conference, 1-2 Oct 2020, Amsterdam
- Matchmaking with investors
- Building partnerships with corporations – your solution might be the solution to their business challenge
- Free in-person & online training, including market-leading courses from Growth Tribe
- One-on-one mentoring
- Jobs and talent matchmaking
- Media exposure
- Possibility to join the Acceleration week at Design Terminal (Budapest) and access TechChill’s and TNW’s community Incubators
All face-to-face activities have been booked for after summer time and you can join online services from the comfort of your home!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for Cohort 1 – HealthTech & BioTech
Apply here before 30 April: https://www.f6s.com/xeuropecohort1/apply