Healthcare Partnership Network (HPN) provides a platform for NHS leaders to come together to share their own views and experiences as well as listen and learn from others in the HPN Community. At our next engagement you will experience a range of keynote presentations, industry leading case studies, formal and informal networking, targeted business meetings with suppliers as well as a complimentary stay at a breathtaking countryside venue.
This event will be at the fabulous Oulton Hall in Leeds, the sister hotel of Norton Park in Winchester where we held our last Healthcare event. It will provide the perfect backdrop for what we’re sure will be a productive and rewarding two days for you.
Transformational change within the NHS is hard to implement correctly. That, combined with the ever changing technology landscape and the need to automate and streamline business processes whilst trying to maintain leading edge patient care and health services, is difficult. Whilst some succeed in implementing a cohesive strategy, many NHS organisations are still rankling with their decision making. Unfortunately there isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ solution to this problem.
Healthcare Partnership Network (HPN), created by Partnership Network Events (PNE), allows NHS leaders to come together to share their own views and experiences as well as listen and learn from others in the healthcare sector.
The need for consistent improvement and innovation continues to present NHS organisations with complex and often competing challenges, both locally and at system level. This Healthcare Partnership Network provides senior organisational leaders with a safe space to share change experiences and emerging opportunities from across the sector.
By the end of the event, attendees will have:
- Had opportunity to directly consider the learning from a number of major clinical and operational service innovations, and how technology has contributed to sustained success.
- Discussed both in plenary and local conversation format the impact of the changing digital landscape within healthcare
- Taken shared learning and reflection from the experiences of several NHS senior leaders.
- Developed a broader understanding or collaborative alliance with colleagues from around the country undertaking major change schemes.
- Developed stronger professional networks or reinvigorated friendships with likeminded change agents
Developed a broader appreciation of system change architecture.
Learn more about the next event here: https://www.partnershipnetworkevents.com/