The SME focused healthcare event for driving collaborations between Business, Care & Clinicians & Academics.
In 2020, for the first time, SEHTA is organising a major new international event in London designed to take the programme of support to another level.
We cordially invite you to join us on Thursday 26th March 2020 for SEHTA’s first International MedTech Expo & Conference aimed at SME’s, Corporates, Academics & NHS Healthcare Providers.
The conference and expo aims to help delegates:
- Understand: Make sense of the complexities of healthcare support and challenges of accessing the NHS
- Find: Funding opportunities (public sector, private, NHS)
- Navigate: Regulatory, legal and IP issues
- Identify: Current clinical challenges in the NHS
- Opportunity: to arrange a 1:1 with other delegates using our 1:1 portal (available from January 2020)
Register your interest to attend the Expo & Conference here: http://www.sehtamedtechexpo.co.uk/
SEHTA is a health technology network organisation, providing business support for the benefit of our members who represent health technology SMEs, health professionals, care providers and academia.
Founded in 2005 as an organisation to understand and meet the needs of small healthcare businesses, we are one of the largest networks of individuals from Academia, Business and Care/Clinicians (with over 1,300 members), with the purpose of improving the health and care of the citizens of the UK as well as increasing wealth. We do this by offering support on a one-to-one basis through our business support services and one-to-many through workshops, training and other events.