National Healthcare CFO Summit 2020
About Marcus Evans Summits
Marcus Evans summits are high level business forums for the world’s leading decision-makers to meet, learn and discuss strategies and solutions.
Held at exclusive locations around the world, these events provide attendees with a unique opportunity to individually tailor their schedules of keynote presentations, case studies, roundtables and one-on-one business meetings.
The National Healthcare CFO Summit is an invitation-only, premium Summit bringing senior level healthcare finance executives and innovative suppliers and service providers together. The Summit’s content is aligned with key healthcare finance issues and interests, relevant market developments and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
Key Topics for 2020
- Bigger Picture Healthcare – Politics, transformations and an evolution of services develop revenue streams
- Longer Term Reimbursement Strategies – Identifying trends, potential reform and realistically gearing projections for teams that can guarantee future integrity and recovery
- I., Blockchain and Buzz Words – Gearing up for what CFOs and CIOs are going to partner on in the next 5 years
- Population Health Practicalities – Managing the health attributed to you and understanding what that means for business
- M&A – The mathematics and make-up of successful consolidation